Sunday, December 2, 2007

Rant: Google has more information on Mars than three countries on Earth.

Here is my first rant.

I am tired of it. It is absurd, it is insane. Google has excellent first-class information on everything except for three countries on Earth. They have more information on the smallest countries in Europe than on these three countries.

You may have noticed it too. Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Armenia have no information. I am hoping that Google will fix this and put on roads, territories, cities, etcetera onto their maps. I know Google Earth doesn't have their roads either, but I just would like that because Google Earth refuses to run on my machine. I have a graphics card driver, but it won't recognize it, and I need help can anyone do this?

1 comment:

Matthew Stidham said...

Okay, I was wrong, there are two other countries, North and South Korea.

Please align your roads and satellite in Papua New Guinea.

I do love Google. I just am really bugged by these small things. I use it for everything, because I love it, but I do wish that it was a bit more updated on these five countries.