Thursday, August 6, 2009

The past few days

After my Australia trip I got home at about 11:00. My friend George was already here and we came back home. I pretty much fell asleep right away once I had got home.

On August 3rd, I woke up at 2:00. I went to my grandparents house where I shared the details of my trip, followed by coming home and hanging out.

On August 4th, I went to Evergreen where I saw friends and shared the details. I went for a walk with George that night when we talked and I showed him around my neighborhood.

On August 5th, I went to Seattle with Mom, Grant, and George. We spent most of the day at the Science Fiction museum and Experience Music project. They are excellent museums and everyone who likes Science Fiction and/or music should go to them. There was a muppets exhibit on, which I saw after I went to the Space Needle with George. I labeled the places I knew. It has a great view and is the main attraction of Seattle for a good reason. It reminds me of Sydney Tower, which is similar in purpose.

Today, August 6th, I went to Evergreen. I helped in the Phage lab again, cleaned dishes and went swimming. I feel like I am back to my swimming skills I had after I stopped swimming consistently at the end of 5th grade. We all went to Grandmere and Grandpere's house first. While there we had lunch, and I played the piano. It is a lot harder to sound good after you haven't played for 25 days! Mom, George and I came home while Grant is now doing Tai Kwon Do.

No comments: