Monday, September 7, 2009

Dancing, church, and fun.

From Tuesday to Friday, September 1-4, all I really did was hang around the house. We have watched a good amount of tennis, as I am watching while I write this.

Saturday and Sunday however, were a bit like one day to me. I went to a dance at the local Mormon church. I hung out for the first hour or so with my brother and our friend, and then about an hour later one of my friends arrived. We talked a bit and danced. About 4-5 years too late. I'm slow. It was fun. I didn't know too many other people there, though there was one couple that goes to my school.

Sunday I slept for about 3 hours total and then went back to the church to go to service. It has been a long time since I went to church, about maybe 9-10 years. I enjoyed it, don't think I want to join the church, but will definitely go back with my friends. The rest of the day was spent with our friends that invited me hanging around the house.

And that brings the chronology up to today, with lots of de-cluttering planned.

Excited for school to start, but I will miss having so much free time. :)

No comments: