Friday, September 18, 2009

The past week... lots of school!

Over the past week, SOGO has started. We are playing un-arranged music from Sleeping Beauty, which is really cool. Brass choir is awesome as always.

School keeps going on. I went over to the college a couple times and rode my bike to school which is about 11 miles from my house on Tuesday and Thursday. It was a fun ride. I also went to Griffin Monday through Thursday to help at Griffin's library. I straightened and balanced shelves, and got a few extra community service hours. I spent most of today in the library reading and browsing. I finished my reading for history next week, which feels good. I'll try to stay ahead and maybe get a few chapters ahead this weekend, which would feel really good.

Running Start starts next week!

No comments: